13's Jason Edit
13's Jason, also called Juuzou's Jason, is a rinkaku type quinque made out of the kakuhou of Yakumo Oomori or Yamori. In Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re, Juuzou Suzuya owns and uses this quinque.
13's Jason only has one stage and no mode switches.
Stage 1 Edit
The default stage. 13's Jason takes the form of a scythe with a jagged shape.
Requirements: 0 RC Cells.
-Click: You slash at the enemy, dealing damage.
-E: You twirl the quinque in a figure-eight motion before swinging it behind your head, dealing damage to anyone hit by the blade.
-R: You position the quinque behind you for a split second before dashing forwards and swinging it in a large arc, from behind you to the front in an anti-clockwise motion. This move has a medium-large range.
-F: You dash forwards, spinning the quinque twice and dealing damage in the quinque's range. The move has the same range as the R move.
-C: The gimmick pull. You pull your target closer to yourself using rinkaku tendrils that come out of the scythe. This move can help close distance between you and your enemies, and actually does damage as well..
Playing with 13's Jason Edit
- The scythe can easily close the gap between two players with the F skill. When combined with a lot of points in the Speed stat, it can help chase down players who run away or who keep a distance from you.
- The scythe can attack with very large arcs which can hit multiple players at once, which helps when you are getting ganked. Just make sure you ally your teammate or they can get caught in the attack as well.
Playing against 13's Jason Edit
- Since players with the scythe can close gaps fast, a heavy hit and run approach would be helpful. Using dash attacks will make it helpful to land hits.
- Utilize dodges and dash skills to avoid getting hit with the large attacks. As most players place the points in the quinque/kagune stat to maximize damage, getting hit by a E or F skill can be fatal since it can attack a player more than once.
- This quinque used to be the strongest in-game, until other quinques such as IXA rolled in.
- It is one the the few weapons to have a special attack.
|RO Ghoul Wikia|