Bikaku is a balanced balance, mix of attack, speed and defense. His tail swings with a moderate range, with the ability to knock down opponents, or grab them instead. There are 3 stages for Bikaku.
- Nishiki's kagune is the first in-game to have an OC (original creation), meaning it's not canon to the actual managa/anime of Tokyo Ghoul.
There are 3 stages to this kagune, Stage 3 being an OC.
Stage 1 : Edit
- Click: You stab your opponent with your kagune from the left or the right
- can we have some freakin rc cell requirements pls
- - Random stranger)
- E: You pull your enemy in front of you with your kagune.
- R: You spin around yourself to hit enemies around you with your kagune.
- F: You jump, turn around yourself to hit the ground with your kagune to attack your opponent, creating a shockwave around. This attack was able to one shot almost all NPCs until it got nerfed.
Stage 2 : Edit
This stage of the kagune is almost twice as bigger than the 1st stage. The moves are almost the same but in a longer range.
- Click: Same move as stage 1 but with a different animation and in a longer range.
- E: Same move as stage 1 but with a different animation and in a longer range.
- R: You jump, then stab the ground with your kagune to create a shockwave, dealing damage to enemies around you.
- F: Same move as stage 1 but with a different animation, in a longer range, faster slamming speed and a weaker damage.
Stage 3 : Edit
This stage of the kagune is an OC creation and is actually not canon to Tokyo Ghoul. This stage is an incomplete kakuja which gives you a mask covering your entire face.
- Click: Same move as stage 1 but with a different animation and a much longer range.
- E: You slam the ground with your kakuja, creating a shockwave and dealing damage to your enemies.
- R: You hit your enemy upwards with your kakuja, throwing him/her away.
- F: You jump, dash forward very fast in a long distance and hit the ground with your kakuja, creating a shockwave and dealing damage to your enemies.
|RO Ghoul Wikia|