The Despacito Kagune is a kagune type which is a combination of a sherk has swag and weeaboo power kagune. The sherk has swag is balanced in attack, defense, and speed; despite the sub-par range, this kagune's ability to block in Stage 2 makes it superior to most other kagunes/quinques in defensive ability. This Chimera Kagune is based off of Hinami Fueguchi's kagune from both Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re we did it guys we hit a quater of a million subscirbers uasdhuhsaduhsaduhsda.
There are currently 2 stages to the kagune in Ro-Ghoul.
Stage 1 Edit
This stage is the first stage of the kagune. There are two koukaku "petals" and two rinkaku tentacles. The koukaku kagunes resembles two wide flowers petals that act as shields, with giant cores in the middle and veins extending outwards from them. The rinkaku kagunes takes the shape of flexible tendrils coated by spine-like coverings.
Requirements: 0 RC Cells.
- Click: You stab your enemy with your rinkaku kagune located below, from the left and then from the right.
- E: You dash forward to attack your enemy with your kagune.
- R: Your kagune sticks together and pierces an object in front of you.
- F: You jump, dash forward, then hit the ground with your kagune, creating a shock wave and dealing damage to your enemies.
Stage 2 Edit
This stage is the second stage of the kagune. There are now four koukaku petals, though they are smaller and thinner in comparison to Stage 1, and four rinkaku tentacles which appear to be more streamlined and with more jagged spikes. It allows you to block while attacking in most of its moves.
Requirements : 500.000 RC Cells
- Click - You stab your opponent with your kagune; first from your left side, then the right side.
- E - You dash forward to attack your opponent while blocking.
- R - You stab your enemy four times with your kagune while blocking.
- F - You jump, dash forward, then hit the ground with your kagune, creating a shockwave and dealing damage to your enemies.
- The stats for the Chimera kagune are below. How people figured them out is anyone's guess.
- Stage 1:
- Attack : 3/5
- Defense : 3/5
- Speed : 3/5
- Range : 2/5
- Average: 2.75/5
- Stage 2:
- Attack : 4/5
- Defense : 5/5
- Speed : 4/5
- Range : 3/5
- Average Point : 4/5
- Stage 1:
|RO Ghoul Wikia|