T-Human is an ukaku-type quinque that shoots out condensed Rc cells to attack foes. In Tokyo Ghoul:re, it is used by Hairu Ihei as her last-resort quinque.
This quinque can be used for medium-ranged combat to up-close combat, however it is best used at range. T-Human is a quinque that relies on being able to hit your target from a distance while also punishing them for wandering to close.
This Quinque can be easy to fight or a deadly adversary depending on the skill of the wielder. It is fairly easy to dodge the attacks of this quinque, if you have high speed and physical stats, or Narukami. Despite this, it is still a threat to most ghouls or CCG that attempt to attack it at range or up close.
Stages/Modes == T-Human only has one stage and one mode.
Stage 1 Edit
T-Human resembles a flower with three petals, if the flower was murderous, could shoot massive beams of energy, and was attached to someone's arm. Its body is made of thin rectangular strips completely encasing the user's hand and forearm. At its shooting end, there are three satellite-panel-like prongs that form the area where the condensed RC cells become attacks, and in the center of its model there is a large blade.
Requirements: 0 RC Cells.
-Click: This is an ordinary melee attack. Its cooldown is very short, which allows repeated attacks with this move. It may seem like a long ranged attack (because of the blade), but in reality it's one of the shortest ranges in game.
-E: Using this attack will shoot out a medium sized sphere that moves at a rapid speed, dealing medium damage upon hitting the target. This attack is easy to dodge so aim wisely.
-R: This attack is an AOE blast that can devastate the battlefield and foes caught in it. Its damage varies with range; the closer your target is, the more damage you can deal with this attack.
-F: The crowning attack of this quinque. Shoots a long-ranged laser that deals high damage. This move has a charging time upon use and locks you in place during it. If it lands successfully, then the damage dealt upon hit is high and can kill your opponent. However, if you miss, you will be vulnerable and locked in place.
Tips and Tricks Edit
1: The strength of this quinque lies within its ranged attacks. Using the bullet (E) and beam (F) is a prime combo to fight foes with.
2: Up-close combat is possible with this weapon, but ranged combat is where it shines the most. To balance the melee combat, team up with someone who can melee for you.
Countering the T-Human is rather easy. Your best bet is to attack as the T-Human attacks, or close the distance and try and do damage that way. If you have it, Noro is also another option to fight this quinque with as the burrowing attack can hit the user as they use the beam (F) or explosion (R).
- T-Human is one of the most expensive quinques: at 50 million yen, it is tied with IXA and only bested by Narukami (75 million yen).
- T-Human is the first item to be exclusively from Tokyo Ghoul:re. It was followed by Takizawa.
- T-Human's model in Ro-Ghoul is actually inaccurate compared to canon sources; the blade in the middle doesn't exist, and the arm encasement is much slimmer.
- The first can be explained as a way to help T-Human users deal with close-range combatants; the second can be blamed on the Roblox character models naturally having bigger arm parts.
- T-Human, along with Narukami, is one of the only quinques that can manipulate and/or weaponize electricity.
- T-Human is considered to be one of the top five most dangerous quinques in the CCG, in the Ro-Ghoul universe.
|RO Ghoul Wikia|