The Yamo1 is a Rinkaku kagune that takes the shape of two tails both covered in spikes. It's odd nature quickly shows that it is different than the classic Rinkaku due it's rather spiky nature. This kagune was used by the psychotic and notorious ghoul Yakumo Oomori or Jason.
This Kagune is strictly used for up-close combat. The first stage being able to keep foes close to them with a grab and able to close the distance with a special dash. The kakuja form is the same in up-close combat, however, it uses grabs and punches to immobilize a target and deal heavy damage. Both kagunes utilize close combat to their advantage and being able to maintain their foes being up close to them.
First stage: Yamo1Edit
The first stage of this kagune takes the form of two tentacles lined with spikes. In this first stage, one is capable of closing distances with the final move and keeping them close.
The moveset of the Yamo1 is straightforward and this kagune's attacks are simple.
- Click: The click is a stab that uses either the left or right tendril to attack them dealing a small amount of damage upon hitting.
- E: This attack uses both the spiked tendrils and swipes them together dealing medium damage upon impact. It can catch anyone to the sides of it easily but can be dodged if you move back enough.
- R: This attack grabs your foe and pulls them towards you. Upon grabbing it does medium damage.
- F: The last move of this kagune. This attack lunges at foes dealing high damage upon hitting the target.
Tips and tricks for Yamo1Edit
- Using the R to grab foes you can utilize this kagune to ensure your foe doesn't escape. If followed up with an E you can deal a large amount of damage to the target.
- A fairly high damaging combo one can use is the grab, followed by the swipe, and a dash to finish them off. If all three landed properly you can suspect a high damage output.
The YamoK1 is the kakuja form of the Yamo1. It encases the right arm in a three-pronged arm. The head and torso are also enveloped in the casing of this kakuja. The left arm has a band along the bicep. In this state, the screen begins to shake similar to the first stage kakuja of the Rinkaku kagune. This kakuja is strictly close-ranged combat and for getting foes away from you.
The stage costs 1.000.000 RC Cells to activate.
The moveset, like the Yamo1 is simple and easy to use but again relies on the target being close to you or fairly close enough for most attacks to work. All attacks cancel the attacks if used properly
- Click: The click is a slam to the ground that does medium damage.
- E: This attack slaps your opponent often stunning them or sending them flying from you. This does a medium amount of damage on impact.
- R: This attack grabs your target and slams them into the ground. This attack does medium damage upon use.
- F: The final attack of this kakuja. This attack grabs the target and throws them a great distance from you. Upon use, it does high damage.
Tips and TricksEdit
- A sure way of dealing with a foe is using the R to stun your foe, slam them, and F to throw them. This can either end them or damage them enough while you prepare a counter attack or to flee.
- By using either the slap or throw, you can ensure distance from your foe as you heal or to avoid attacks.
Th Quinques and Kagunes that counter this kagune is simple, all of them. This kagune although strong at making sure your foes don't get to close and deal damage is weak against most if not all current weapons in the game. Unless you can find a way to counter the low range of this kagune your stuck being a fairly easy target for most players.
T-Human can be considered an easy counter to this kagune.
Quotes from usersEdit
RylinGoku: "Me Yamo, me smash"
TheAetherGaming: "This *beep* empty... YEEEET!!!"
Unkown: "Resistance is likely"
|RO Ghoul Wikia|